Our Conductive Elbow garment offers both support and stimulation. The non-adhesive electrodes (included with the garment) which are constructed from special conductive fabrics are gentle on the skin and deliver uniform stimulation across the entire surface of the treated area. The specially molded design makes placement easy and quick.
Our Premium Conductive Elbow Garment is intended for patients using an electrotherapy treatment, such as with a TENS unit, for aches and pains around the elbow joint, as an easier and more durable substitute for traditional self-adhesive electrode pads.
For many patients struggling with acute or chronic elbow pain, it may be more physically demanding to reach around and comfortably apply disposable electrodes around the pain area, so this conductive elbow brace allows easier positioning, without requiring assistance from another person.
Furthermore, intended for long term use with a patented conductive mesh electrode material stitched into the brace itself, you no longer have to keep on purchasing replacement electrodes over and over, which only allow a finite number of uses before drying up.
This means more money in your pocket over time, with effective pain relief and greater comfort in your daily life.
Product Indications For Use:
- Tennis Elbow
- Sports injuries
- Post-operative pain treatment
- General elbow joint aches and stiffness
- Other elbow ailments
Conductive Elbow TENS Garment
- Replaces the use of disposable, self-adhesive neurostimulation electrodes for treating elbow pain.
- Made from a comfortable and flexible, light-weight neoprene material.
- Superior conductive mesh electrode stitching for long-term care.
- Non-abrasive hook-and-loop fastening secure and comfortable placement around the elbow.
- Universal fit - one size fits most
- Includes 2x detachable snap adapters for lead wire connectivity.
- Industry-standard 2mm female pin-style connection for lead wires to plug into.
- Compatible with most electrotherapy devices.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty