Our Homemedics Conductive Back Garment offers both support and stimulation. The non-adhesive electrodes (included with the garment) which are constructed from special conductive fabrics are gentle on the skin and deliver uniform stimulation across the entire surface of the treated area. The specially molded design makes placement easy and quick. The garments are fitted with special conductive fabric pads that can be used over and over again without the need to buy adhesive replacement pads.
For many patients struggling with acute or chronic pain in the lower back, it may be more physically demanding to reach around and comfortably apply disposable electrodes around the pain area, so this conductive back brace allows easier positioning, without requiring assistance from another person.
Furthermore, intended for long term use with a patented conductive mesh electrode material stitched into the brace itself, you no longer have to keep on purchasing replacement electrodes over and over, which only allow a limited number of uses before drying up.
This means more money in your pocket over time, with effective pain relief and greater comfort in your daily life.
Premium Conductive TENS Back Garment
- Replaces the use of disposable, self-adhesive neurostimulation electrodes for treating back pain.
- Made from a comfortable and flexible, light-weight neoprene material.
- Superior conductive mesh electrode stitching for long-term care.
- Non-abrasive hook-and-loop fastening secure and comfortable placement along the lumbar spine.
- Universal fit - one size fits most.
- Fits up to 42"
- Includes 2x detachable snap adapters for lead wire connectivity.
- Industry-standard 2mm female pin-style connection for lead wires to plug into.
- Compatible with most electrotherapy devices.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty