What is XFT Pelvic Muscle Trainer?
Pelvic Muscle Trainer (XFT-0010) is a new innovation product owned by XFT. This device adopts pneumatic principle and biofeedback technology. It can guide and help females to perform pelvic muscle exercise (Kegel exercise) more safely and effectively, which means that you may achieve better bladder control, improve symptoms of stress and urge incontinence, prevent pelvic organ relaxation, enhance intimacy and improve problems that contribute to female sexual dysfunctions such as muscle relaxation or painful spasm.
1. Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology, guides females do Kegel exercise safely and effectively.
2. It can help females strengthen the pelvic floor muscles so as to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence, vagina relaxation and sexual dysfunction.
3. Real-time pressure value is accurately shown on the digital pressure gauge in mmHg.
4. No human voice prompt, but only “beep” prompt to guide the users when to contract and when to Relax, users no need to eyes on screen during exercises. If users don’t want the “beep” prompt, they can turn it off.
5. Built-in “Train” mode and “Free” mode, for “Train’ mode, user can do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt, and there will be pelvic muscle strength level show on the screen after the training completed; for “Free” mode, it is totally free, no time limit, no exercise mode limit.
1. Big screen, clear icon prompt;
2. Beeps voice prompt, voice turn on/off button;
3. “Train” mode and “Free” mode for choice;
4. Automatically pump function, no need manual pump;
5. Power management design, low battery warning;
6. Flexible Medical Grade Silicon Sensor for training in multiple positions (lying, sitting and standing)
XFT Pelvic Muscle Trainer for Incontinence
- Understanding of Pelvic Floor Muscle ● Pelvic Floor Muscle ( figure 1 ) is composed of muscle fibers of the levator ani, the coccygeus, and associated connective tissue which span the area underneath the pelvics. ● Pelvic Floor Muscle is consists of two types of muscle fibres: ● Slow twitch: Hold on for lengthy periods –Support abdominal organs and also works constantly to keep urine up inside the bladder until a suitable time and place for urination is found. ● Fast twitch: designed to act strongly and quickly, but does not hold on for long periods. Acts as an extra closing force during a laugh, cough or sneeze.(this extra force stop the bladder muscle ( Figure 2 ), the detrusor, form contracting as well. It puts you in control. Which is the muscle one need to get hold of. What contribute to pelvic muscle weakness? ● Pregnancy and childbirth ● Menopause ● Physically stressful activities/high impact exercise ● Chronic cough ● Obesity ● Over frequent sexual life ●Excess weight or fail to exercise What can Pelvic Muscle Trainer do for you ? ● Help you restore your pelvic muscles yourself. ● Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology; Helps users safely and effectively exercise pelvic floor muscles. ● Helps people to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence. ● Speed pregnancy recovery. ● May enhance sexual pleasure. Like any other muscles, your pelvic floor muscles can usually be strengthened with proper exercise. Regular pelvic floor muscle exercises (also known as Kegels) have long been recommended by physicians. However, studies reveal that 50% of women perform Kegels incorrectly. That's why The XFT pelvic muscle trainer was created to make performing pelvic muscle exercises easier and more effective. Please check the following videos for more details. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSu9LYR6xKM